Saturday, September 8, 2007

Thank you for coming. Gold is moving Up and everything else: USD, DOW, SPY and NASDAQ - down? If you are not surprised - this is your site. We are thinking aloud and are making some money here. Bad spelling and Grammar are downside, but read between the lines: you know all this stuff already - I am just putting it in one place. Consider it is like a Lab and research for IHPV. Invest your time before your money. Help me to learn. Read, study, share and post your thoughts. I am ready to share mine. First take some antidote from Bubble Media Madness: http://sufiy.blogspot.com/2007/05/three-most-important-things-in.html and welcome into Common Sense adventure.
I was busy lately buying into small names in Junior sector. After first initial excitement of public with Gold break out above 700 and big names like Newmont Mining NEM, Royal Gold RGLD, Silver Wheaton SLW, money will find its way into tiny Junior mining and exploration sector where the biggest reward for highest risk will be. Join me on the wild ride out of USD collapse and into Brand New World of opportunities:
First sharpen your saw and check yourself whether we are on the same page in big picture:
Secrets of trade to stay alive in the Slaughter House:
Few Research Ideas:
Yes, I think in the end rise in Silver price will be even more dramatic then in Gold due to tiny size of its market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY